Return to the School Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Queen's?

Posted by Aaliyah (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 5, 02 at 16:52

Hi

Does naybody here work at, or attend Queen's University in
Kingston, Canada?

If so can you please tell me the grade average requirments?

thank you

Aaliyah

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Queen's?

You should be able to find that out by going to the university web site. You might also check at the library or book store for one of those large catalogs of all sorts of information about various universities.

o
RE: Queen's?

www.queensu.ca

I think their minimum admission average for highschool is 70%. Other programs may vary, ie. some may (most likely) require a higher gpa. It really depends what program you want to go into.

However, if you really want to go to Queens and other universitites, it's best to maintain a ~85%. Competition is really high and with the cohort thing in 2003, it's gonna be even worse.

Don't let the high gpa scare ya though...I wasn't a genius in highschool and I managed to get into university ;)

o
re RE: Queen's?

This may help:
Queens Admission

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the School Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here