Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Newfound respect for members here

Posted by English_Eyes (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 9, 05 at 21:41

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the encouraging words here to get me started.
I installed my version 9 of PSP and attempted (notice the word attempted, lol) 3 different tuts.

WOW, this stuff is harder than it looks. I admire each and every one of you even more now that I've tried it.

I found a site that gives tuts for ver.9 and it's still hard.

Question for you all: How long does it take (on average) for a tut to be completed. I know it varies, but it seems there are about 20 or more steps for each tut. I also know that I'm a beginner at this. But at this stage of the game, it will take me a month to figure out this stuff.

Also, anyone have a suggestion for an EASY (note the word EASY, lol) tut to start off with?

Thanks in advance

Wendy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newfound respect for members here

Hi Wendy
LOL the time it takes me to do a tut depends on how many times I make a mistake and have to start over.

Seriously I lose interest quickly so if they take more that 15 -20 mins I give up :)

I found a site that has some beginner PSP tuts so I'll post it for you - please let us see the results of any you do :)

Be patient and just take it one step at a time. Eventually it WILL make sense especially for the tools you are using a lot.

Hang in there
Sue :)

Here is a link that might be useful: PSP9 tuts

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here