Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Guitar tut

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 30, 06 at 20:49

I found this tut and it was quite easy. I added the corners and borders to spice it up a little.

Msyellerstuts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Guitar tut

I really like this one - very cool! Thanks for sharing the link for the tut too.
Michelle

o

That is really neat Judy,
Only trouble now with the tutes on here is, they either are "member's only", or have to be translated, are pretty, but too artificial looking.
JMO,
Urlee

o

That one is members only but you join immediately.
Judy

o

This is my version, Mchooi tube.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Hazel- you really did a neat job on that!
Judy

o

Hi My name is thirdfrt, some of you may know me from the conversation side of the forum. I just wanted to share with you the picture that Judy did for me using the guitar tut. I just love it and want to give Judy credit for sending me something so beautiful. For those who may not know I play the guitar. "Smiles"

Thanks Judy for your beautiful picture and for the fancy lettering of my name.

Hope I do this right, it's been a while since I've uploaded a picture. Here goes.

This is very interesting, what was I suppose to do in order for the picture itself to show, without you clicking on a link? I know things have changed.

Joyce

Here is a link that might be useful: Joyce & Guitar

o

Here's Joyce's guitar.

o

Joyce, you did alright that way too.

YIKES Judy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We get the message. Great job!

o

Whats the matter? Don't you think it is big enough?
haha
Judy

o

You must have been watching "Tool Time" and Tim's teasing Al, about his mother, rubbed off on you.

OR-----Everything's BIG in Texas! :)

o

Who the heck lives in Texas? You wouldn't catch me living in that state!!! haha
Judy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here