RE: Another nice one

I figured I better try another one. haha

o

Beautiful Judy, so peaceful.
Carol

o

Beautiful work Ladies!!......I'm definitely going to give this one a try....

Judy, I just about fell over when I saw the log house image that you used......a 92 year old friend of mine painted that same picture last winter.....I liked it so much that I had to pay him a visit & snapped a photo.....that's my idea of a dream home.... : ))

I often use the pic as wallpaper.....I also cropped it a bit & then reduced it to 234 x 325 pix......animated it so the stars twinkle & then used the ani image to create some stationery that I use with Outlook Express.......I'm very pleased with the results & have received lots of complements on the stationery........

Best I get busy....heading over to that tut,

FlutteringBy

o

That cabin pic came with the downloads I think.
I thought it was real pretty too.
Judy

o

Yes Judy....I just did the tut & saw the small cabin image there...

Last year Mary Maxim had that same cabin picture listed in her crafting catalogue as an oil paint by numbers set, which is where my friend ordered it from....I couldn't get over the results that he got....

I have it as a 640 x 480 image, which is why I've been able to use it for other projects....

I do like this tut!!

FlutteringBy

o

Lovely!
LOL my "To Do" list just keeps growing
Sue :)

o

Hi folks,
I used it to make a Christmas card for some of the people in my condo (I used some of out nicer trees as images, although Mar provides many):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Beautiful work Elly and a great idea to use it for a Christmas card.
Carol

o

Here is my try....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here