Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
struggling with PSP

Posted by sugar_fl (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 11, 11 at 16:09

I have learned & remembered enough to at least do basic stuff.
I'm using PSP on a Windows 7 computer & some of it doesn't work like it should.. PSP 9 seems to do the best but I like 7 :-(
I lost all my filters & extras. I don't even know how to put shadows on things anymore. It's rough getting old :-)
I'm sure I could find some again but not sure they would work (probably would on 9) Then again I don't even remember how to install them.

Right now I'm working on Xmas & now a memorial page for one of the residents we lost a couple days ago. My 1st memorial page but afraid it won't be the last. The family is going to give me somethings to scan.

If anyone can give me any ideas to help me please do.
Thanks
Dar

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: struggling with PSP

Hi Dar,
The type of work I do on PSP7 is simple where I don't use the filters and plugins like I think you are. Therefore I would not be of much help in that department.
I just use the 3D effects for things like the drop shadow and inner bevel when working with fonts.
I use the Tools listed on the left side of the screen a lot.
If you have a question on what you want, I may be able to help but then again may not.
Don't feel bad. I can't remember most of what I was able to do with psp and am happy I did print out some instructions to where I have to look up to see. That is if I can understand what I wrote down. "LOL"

o
RE: struggling with PSP

Come on over to: http://s2.excoboard.com/PSP_Stop

One of us will be happy to answer your questions.
Charlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here