Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hi All.........

Posted by Kiwi (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 13, 05 at 13:03

Hi Folks,

Just stopping in to say hello to some sweet friends. Believe it or not I don't even have a favor to ask of you this time either. *grins*

I don't seem to get around here much anymore or not as much as I certainly would like to that's for sure. :( Staying busy and going through some major changes in my life which is keepin' me on my toes.

I have always enjoyed this forum and the terrific peeps here. Everyone has always been so nice and ya know that really makes this place special.... *smiles*

Urlee I got your email and I haven't forgotten you but I had been sick with bronchitis and was just feeling lousy... I will email you tonight dear. It was so good to hear from you, it's always such a pleasure and brightens my day. *big smile*

Judy, I miss our chats on messenger and the fun we all use to have on the Off-Topic side of the computer forum. *sigh* Wish we could get it hoppin' again...

I have popped in from time to time quietly and had a look at Sue's wonderful oil paintings... you are doing terrific girl. I should have posted to let you know I suppose but I just admired your beautiful work. :)

I miss you girls, truly. I figured this would be a good time to say hello and to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Oh yes, and I heard that you had a visitor... *grins* Where did that Cynic run off to now? *winks* I'll catch him yet!! *giggles*

*hugs* to you sweet ladies! ;)

Always,
Jan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hi All.........

Well, well, well ,well!
Looky who popped in?
I will have to admit, I was afraid to open this to see "what we have to do now"? (*Urlee running faster than ever*) Grins!
So nice to hear from you deary!
I know time changes and we all change with it.
Ya off to bigger and better things? (*I'd better keep running*)
Don't be a stranger now and visit often.
"Luv"
~Urlee~

o

Hi Jan. It's too bad things have to change but I guess that is life. I miss our chats too and all the laughs we had.
How's your puppy doing?
Judy

o

Hiya Jan
HUGS
I really must get my act together and photograph last weeks painting - it was the first class I've been able to get to in a month! Doesn't time just fly?

It's good to hear from you. My "baby girl" graduated highschool this year and is 18!! LOL yes I've got a few more gray hairs.

HUGS
Sue :)

o

Hi Ladies, I really didn't forget this nor did I forget your email Urlee. It's just a busy time of the year as you all well know.....

Urlee you said "will have to admit, I was afraid to open this to see "what we have to do now"? (*Urlee running faster than ever*) Grins! I can find something for you to do if you would like. *wink wink* I did see a cute little siggy you did that I sure liked. :) I am being honest but I wouldn't dare ask you now. LOL Especially when I still owe you an email that I thought for sure I would be able to get to you before now. :( I am catching up now and I promise ya that you will have an email for when you get up in the morning. *smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Judy, the puppy is getting so big. She weighed 16 pounds when I got her at 7 weeks, she now weighs 40 pounds at 15 weeks. LOL She's a handful let me tell ya but as sweet as she can be. :)

I can't help but to share a picture... These were at 13 weeks old. Excuse the mess with the old covers but she is a couch dog. *grins*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and another....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She has worked to get the tape off her ears as you can see... not completely but close. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue, I saw your latest painting, beautiful as always. Your daughter did such a fine job too. :)

Have a great Christmas girls. *hugs*

Jan

o

Ooooooooh, Lots there to hug!
The little (big) rascal.
Thanks for sharing.
Better yet, Thanks for peeping in again.
What Tag was that?
Trouble is, if I don't do it soon, I forget how?
~Urlee~

o

What did you do to the poor doggies ears? haha
She is a cute one.
Judy

o

Judy,
That is what they do to make the ears stay up and not flop down when full grown.
~Urlee~

o

I knew that. I just was trying to tease Jan! You never know what she might try and do!
haha
Judy

o

LOLOLOL I thought they were the beginnings of reindeer antlers that Jan was going to make the puppy wear on Sunday!
HUGS
Sue :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here