SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kiwi_gw

Hi All.........

Kiwi
18 years ago

Hi Folks,

Just stopping in to say hello to some sweet friends. Believe it or not I don't even have a favor to ask of you this time either. *grins*

I don't seem to get around here much anymore or not as much as I certainly would like to that's for sure. :( Staying busy and going through some major changes in my life which is keepin' me on my toes.

I have always enjoyed this forum and the terrific peeps here. Everyone has always been so nice and ya know that really makes this place special.... *smiles*

Urlee I got your email and I haven't forgotten you but I had been sick with bronchitis and was just feeling lousy... I will email you tonight dear. It was so good to hear from you, it's always such a pleasure and brightens my day. *big smile*

Judy, I miss our chats on messenger and the fun we all use to have on the Off-Topic side of the computer forum. *sigh* Wish we could get it hoppin' again...

I have popped in from time to time quietly and had a look at Sue's wonderful oil paintings... you are doing terrific girl. I should have posted to let you know I suppose but I just admired your beautiful work. :)

I miss you girls, truly. I figured this would be a good time to say hello and to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Oh yes, and I heard that you had a visitor... *grins* Where did that Cynic run off to now? *winks* I'll catch him yet!! *giggles*

*hugs* to you sweet ladies! ;)

Always,

Jan

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting