Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ice Princess

Posted by kyry (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 2, 06 at 9:44

This one looked interesting, but I was unable to download the supplies and couldn't find the brushes he talked about. The text was also a little tricky and still didn't come out right. Would love for someone else to give it a try and see if they can figure it out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ice Princess

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ice Princess

I think you did a fantastic job considering what you had to work with. I tried and failed around the snow layers. I had some snow flakes in my files and applied them, I didn't have the snow capped font. Again I will say. Fantastic job.
Charlene

o

Strange, all I could download on this one was the cloud background.I just improvised.My effort
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Thank you Charlene.
Hazel you did a great job improvising. I don't know how they got the text to look the way it did as if it were outlined in snow. That(cloud background) was the only thing I was able to download also.
Carol

o

I am so out of practice!! I used her picture and was able to download the other things but I sure kept screwing up on the snowflakes!! haha
But at least I did it!
Judy

o

Great job Judy! You must have the magic touch, I have tried numerous times and get a Forbidden page when I try to download any supplies, the only one that I could get was the cloud background.
Carol

o

It took me a few tries too. I couldn't get into the page where the other pictures were.

Judy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here