Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
saving tubes in PSP8

Posted by Elly1 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 6, 05 at 20:36

I know I am cheating here, but I really need to know how to save a tube and get it in with my other tubes in PSP8.
I say I am cheating because I am working with Mallory over at the kitchen table. She is working mainly with PSP7, and I know many of you use PSP8. I could find nothing in PSP help about importing/exporting tubes - or when I tried to Google the question - (probably asking it wrong)it seems they need to be in zipped, but I see no option for this when I go to save one. I have included the link where we are supposed to get the tube ....

Here is a link that might be useful: place to get tubes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: saving tubes in PSP8

Elly, they are zipped. There are several ways...this is how I do it.....

Left click on the butterfly tube.
Save file....into a folder.
Right click on the file....
Winzip will give you a choice
Choose..."Extract to here"
That will open it and add it to the folder.
Copy/paste (or drag) the file into...
MY Documents/My PSP8 files/Picture Tubes

That will add it to your PSP 8 tubes, you should be able to open PSP and it will be there.

You can also unzip it right into the picture tubes then delete the zip file. I keep the zip files in case I lose a tube.

Joy

o

Thank you so much Joy.
Elly

o

Joy is right...that is the way I do it too. : )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here