Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
another try

Posted by MsT___ (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 7, 05 at 19:25

This is my granddaughter. She likes fairies.
Many thanks to Joy for fixing her blurred arm. I decided to try Joy's making and removing selection tutorial again. As you can see, I need practice. Do you think I should have added a drop shadow? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: another try

That is simple adorable.
Yes I think a drop shadow would give more depth but you did an awesome job on the selection part and picked a pretty subject too.
She really can talk to the fairies!
HUGS
Sue :)

o

That is a great job. I bet your granddaughter loves it!
Judy

o

You did a great job Teri but I couldn't help adding my 2 worth?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Urlee~

o

Teri, what a perfect graphic to put with her, I think it looks great.
Carol

o

Urlee - that is super - tell us how you moved her leg?
Elaine

o

Thanks everyone. Urlee, That was a good idea with what you did with the leg. I like it. How did you do it?
Teri

o

Elaine & Teri,
I lasso'd around the leg that is there, pasted onto a new image & rotated it. Then I drew the foot part and filled with black. Then C&P onto the graphic.
I better unload all my secrets cause my membership is due next month and am thinking of dropping it cause they want you to pay by PayPal where I used to send a check. I don't want to join PayPal.

~Urlee~

o

Urlee,
My membership is due next month also. I can't even find where to pay it by anything. I went to the link in the letter but don't see anything but to sign up new.
I sure hope U don't drop out. I have learned a lot from U.

I haven't been able to post here much as I'm moving the 19th to Montgomery AL. I never dreamed I had so much STUFF in one trailer. I'll be in a very small appartment so most of it has to go. I hope I'll be ready the 19th.
I just had to take a break so decided to check into here.

MsT.. A great pix if I do so so. I'm sure she will love it :O)
Sugar

o

Urlee. I hope you don't go. I didn't want to use pay pal either but went ahead anyway. I want to be able to post some of the the boards. Isn't the graphics board free to post? I don't see a yellow star next to it. I have learned allot from you too. I'd miss you if you left.
Teri

o

Urlee- you can't leave us. What would we do without you?
Judy

o

Urlee - I'm overdue right now for the exact same reason. I don't think we have to be paid members on this forum. I don't know what I'm going to do yet - maybe I'll get a friend to pay and I'll pay her. This is so silly - seems like everybody else is ok with pay pal......except me. We used to have a choice. Can you belevie that 2 yrs. ago I sent a cheque for a TWO year membership for $30. They cashed it......but only gave me one year. I didn't even argue about it - just let it go. Now they won't trust a cheque for one year. New owners I guess........don't know what I'm going to do.

Elaine

o

If you know some one that uses PayPal, they can do it for you. I had some one else do mine, I don't have PP either.

Joy

o

Mine's due the beginning of December. Don't have pay pal and not fussed on using the credit card - I have before but that was BEFORE Ivillage took over. Gets a bit pricey with the exchange rate too.

I plan on just doing what Elaine has done and staying and posting till I get kicked off. This is the only forum I use anyway (apart from the occasional peek and drool at the cooking ones) so if it stays free to post everything will work out fine.

Sue :)

o

Hey you guy's, so sweet of you and your comments. Thank you!
That would be swell if this is a freebee! Then you can't get rid of me? "lol"
Gosh! If my buddie Sue leaves, then poor ole Judy has to hold down the fort!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Urlee~

o

Urlee - I just checked the list of forums and there is no gold star beside this forum (or the computer help forum). I often look at the beautiful photos on the photography forum, but I won't be able to post there. Hopefully they won't make this a paid spot and we'll all just remain!
Elaine

o

Let's hope you all will be able to stay and post here. I've had too many good times with everyone and don't want to lose any of you.
Judy

o

Looks good Elaine & Judy.

We will have to wait and see.
I am wondering if this GW site turned freebee cuz No one can access a place to pay! Including me from the URL they sent me to pay. It doesn't work now.

~Urlee~

o

This site has been listed as a freebee since IVillage took over - don't know why, but I noticed that right away. Don't know how they decide which are free and which you have to be a member to post, but I'm glad so far that the ones I use most are still free. My link doesn't work anymore either Urlee - checked that yesterday. Probably have to join under a new name if I change my mind someday.

Elaine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here