Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 36

Great job Carol! Did this one today:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Great work. What filter did you use Carol?
Teri

o

Nice work ladies.

o

Terrific job on your animation gardenbrat, that one is really interesting Sue, I like that.
Teri it was a couple different filters Toadies (Weaver), and Filters Unlimited Shiver,FM tile tools (emboss)
Carol

o

Thank you Carol
I was just playing with the dsb flux plug in linear transmission. I applied it to the picture vertically, added another layer with picture and used filter horizontally. Merged those and lowered the opacity. Then add picture again as new layer and add name.Merge all layers and buttonise.
Sue :)

o

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here