Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rotating in psp

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 10, 05 at 16:38

I was trying a tut and you put a star shape on layer one, duplicate it and then rotate the second layer free to the right 45. I tried it in both psp 7 & 8 and that sucker would only move a smidgen, certainly not 45. I had to use the deformation thingy to do it. Anyone have any ideas why it would turn right?
Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rotating in psp

Judy,
It may have rotated but matched up with it to where you couldn't see that it moved?
Try and rotate it to the right at 35 or 40 to see?
That's just a guess on my part as to what may have happened.
Do you have a copy of that star to post here for me to see and try to rotate?

~Urlee~

o

Urlee- it doesn't matter what I set the number to this is all it moves.

Judy

o

Mine rotates it whatever I choose.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Urlee~

o

I had to use the deformation thing to do it. I rebooted thinking my memory might be low but nothing seemed to help. Weird.
Judy

o

Judy, on the Free Rotate window be sure to....

Disabled: "All layers" .
Enable: "Rotate single layer around canvas center"

Joy

o

Joy- I had already tried that and it turns out the same as in the picture I posted above. I did try it with one of the star shapes that had five points and it rotated that one but it is off center. Something is weird!
Judy

o

Judy I think it's a PSP thing. I had to rotate it twice to get it to look right.
HUGS

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here