Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 39

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 10, 05 at 16:34

can't believe noone has posted any great works of art today.
So here's mine. haha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 39

Looks Good Judy! Love that effect. Here's my contribution courtesy of a tut at Rantin Raven's.

Carol

o

Gosh gals,
Those are sooooo pretty and greatly done.

I didn't want to post what I did today cause it is so far from these terrific projects, that I didn't want to spoil the chain.
Like posting a woman in a bathing suit with posted winter scenes.

~Urlee~

o

Judy, Carol, those are great! I don't have anything to post either. I haven't found any tut's I want to do today.
Teri

o

Great tags Judy and Carol! Gosh Teri, can't imagine not having a tut to want to do, I have so many I want to do there is not enough hours in the day. Guess I am addicted huh.... Here is one I did today...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

LOL Here I come late as usual.
This didn't turn out like it should have but thought I'd post it anyway.
Added the link in case anyone wants to try the tut.
Sue :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a link that might be useful: colorless world tut

o

That one looks interesting Sue, and Deb yours is great many steps to it?
Carol

o
re RE: Day 39

Urlee, I have never been disappointed with your tags, you always seem to have great ones to post.
Carol

o

Hi Carol,
What I meant was, my project I worked on was not a tag, it was an animated item that was altogether different from the postings here. "It wouldn't fit in" with the program.
Course, I know we can post anything but I felt mine was nothing interesting. Just an experiment.
When I get the 2nd part figured out, I may post it.
Thanks for your concern.
~Urlee~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here