Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 40

Posted by Elaine_Canada (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 11, 05 at 14:49

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

My try at an animated tut, but the animation part didn't get done right. Posting mistakes is unfortunate, but at least I tried the tut! Never worked with selections before either, but I got that part right anyway.

Elaine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 40

Sorry - I forgot to post the Url for the tut if anyone else happens to be interested. Now you can see what it was supposed to look like.

http://www.sandeesplace.infinology.net/believeinmagic.htm

o

That is just gorgeous Elaine. Don't know if I'll attempt it, if it gave you a problem.
Carol

o

That is beautiful Elaine.
Judy

o

Elaine,
That is purrrrrrty!

~Urlee~

o

Lovely. I don't know if I'll try the tut but I'll definatelt read it.
HUGS
Sue :)

o

Elaine, your pic is beautiful even without animation! And at least you tried. Thanks for posting the tut site. Will check it out. Deb

o

I'm not sure what is going on today but I couldn't paste that darn frame on the picture so I selected the inside of the frame and pasted the picture into it!

o

Judy, I couldn't get the frame right either, so just did my own thing. Here is my try.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

WOW Ladies, They are all so pretty. Maybe tomorrow I can get back to doing tutorials.
Teri

o

Well done ladies.
I made this for someone else but as you all know I'm hopeless at following directions so mine is different again.
Thanks Elaine **HUGS**

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Nice job everyone!!
Judy

o

Wow Sue, You got a beauty there!

What puzzled me is the gold corner .JDG item? Where in the "H" do you unload that to and there was no mention of it in the tute?

Urlee

o
RE: Day 40xxxxxx

I did it over in PSP8.

Urlee

o
RE: Day 40========

Forgot to mention------
Judy,
You copy and paste the image you created, as a new layer, ONTO the magic frame. Then merge visible. :)
Urlee

o
RE: Day 40Who is me?

In step #19,
instead of merging visible to save, Don't----Just go up to Edit, Copy merged, Then in AShop, Right click, Paste as new animation.
Go to #21 in PSP. Then when you come to where it says merge visible, Don't! Instead, go up to Edit, Copy merged, go to Ashop, Edit, Paste After current frame.
Go to #23 in PSP. Then when you come to where it says merge visible, don't. Go up to Edit, Copy merged, and in Animation shop, go to Edit, Paste after the current frame.
Still in AS, click on Frame 1, go up to Animation, Frame properties, put it to 50.
Click on frame 2, go up to Animation, Frame properties, put it to 25.
Click on frame 3, and put that one to 50.
check your animated image to see if it works.
Then File-Save As etc.

o

This better work ~ no way was I going to let all you fine ladies have a unicorn flashier than mine!

Elaine

o

Hurrah it worked Elaine!! haha
Judy

o
RE: Day 40a

Yippee - it worked.......totally awesome work ladies, even little old me!
Elaine

o
RE: Day 40a1

Thanks Judy - going golfing now.......(with a clear mind). I got up at 6 a.m. and saw everybody's work and just couldn't let it beat me.

Elaine

o

I made a still pic----

o

I like the frame work Urlee. Nice job.
Judy

o

Judy,
That's in PSP8.
I just puffed it.

~Urlee~

o

Beautiful work ladies.
Wonderful frame Urlee
HUGS

o

If I may asked...did you draw this image yourself? Where did you get this image to work with? I am always stumped as to how to get images to work with. I can draw and I can paint, but not as good as that image is. Thanks!

o

Hi uneamie
A tut is a tutorial - step by step instructions to make something fancy. :)

we used a tut for these creations. You download what you need and follow the steps. Make a few mistakes, swear and glare at the screen, try again, post what you come up with and most importantly have fun.

Welcome aboard!!
HUGS

Here is a link that might be useful: believe in magic tutorial

o

Sue got it all right. Glad you are joining us.
Judy

o

Sue....gotcha! thanks! : )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here