o
Running Horse

Posted by stardom (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 12, 06 at 14:48

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Running Horse

I love it !!! Is there a link for the tut?
Carol

o

Carol, I put the solitude one together myself.
I did the below tut quite some time ago.The horse runs as in my put together one, I cut the frames down in the animation for a June night,as it was a bigger image, easier to upload.
http://enticementoftime.com/ajunenight htm. one of Debs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Hi Hazel, that link doesn't seem to work. If you could hi-lite and copy the address in the address bar on top then paste it into Optional Link URL under the follow up message box, maybe it would work. If not could you share the horse .gif?
Thanks,
Carol

o

Hello Carol, pasted link, but does not work.I don't understand why. Have you tried just typing in enticementoftime.com I have tried that and it works. If not please let me know and I will send you the horse.

o

Thank you Hazel, got it!
Carol

o

Here is just a quickie. I love working with the already made animations,(guess that's cheating)but makes it so much easier. I resized and rotated the horse animation to fit the background.

Carol

o

Smashing Carol, I like the way you have adaped the horse so it looks like its galloping down the path.
I love animations to, at the moment I am using a water fountain tube and trying to animate the water flowing from it.Hazel

o

Sounds interesting Hazel, I'm sure you will make out just fine. All of your work has been exceptional.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here