Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Faerie Eyes

Posted by kyry (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 2, 06 at 11:56

I really should be doing housework! But this one caught my eye. I used a picture of a Doe and her two babies I took from my kitchen window. My trial for EyeCandy Impact ran out so I had to improvise.

Here is a link that might be useful: Faerie Eyes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Faerie Eyes

Another excellent job. Carol, yesterday I bid on e-bay for eye candy 4000 and won. Now waiting for it to arrive, hope it turns up.

o

Good for you, I have gotten many things from ebay. So far I have been very lucky.I do have Eye Candy 4000. That was how I improvised. I'll have to check out EC5 for a price.
Carol

o

Thats pretty!
Judy

o

Carol, eyecandy came today, all packed nicely,tried to install it, won't install because I haven't got Serif Photo Plus 10. Do you think I've been fooled.

o

Here is a link for a free download. I can't imagine why it won't work with PSP. Every filter I have installed says it needs an Adobe Photoshop compatible proogram which PSP is, when you try to install does it want to put it into Serif? If so you should have the option of changing or "browse" to another location. I keep my plugins in a floder named plugins and have PSP associate with it.
I also would contact the seller.
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Serif Photo Plus

o

On the cd it reads "Only to be supplied with Serif PhotoPlus 10" when I try to install, it reads, can't detect photoplus 10.no other option. I think it came free with the photoplus.The seller omitted to point this out, I have contacted the seller.Thank you for the link, most are free but not photoplus 10.(more money) Thank you for listening.Hazel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here