Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What I have been doing

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 19, 08 at 11:32

Just thought I would post a few of the siggies I have been doing for several people lately. Only takes a fw minutes to put them together and I don't have to worry about filters etc! haha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What I have been doing

How do you do this--from someone who is NOT computer smart.
marie

o

Beautiful work Judy..
Do you find a nice animation and add the name to it, or do the whole thing yourself?
...Or maybe a little bit of both.......
(here is an example of the former)
Photobucket

o

They are called alphas(short for alphabets). Someone else makes each letter of the alphabet with different designs and then using PSP you put the letters together to spell your name. I've made hundreds of them so far.

o

Judy, Judy, Judy what cute siggies! My favorite is the first one.
Carol

o

Hi Carol
Where have you been - you are missed.....
Judy..I used to have a tut for how to make a siggie with alphas as well as a few sites - can't seem to find them - can you help?
Thanks so much,
Photobucket

o

Gary had a heart attack Thursday so we've been at the hospital until yesterday. He is home and doing good. They had to put 1 stent in an artery that was 99% plugged!!!!
I will see if I can find the link to the directions for making alphas.

o

Oh Judy,
I am so sorry about Gary, but I read on the "conversations'' area of the CHF that he is now home - hope that the stent will do it..
Don't worry about links and directions - you have more important things on your mind - you are both in my thoughts and prayers...
(((hugs)))
Elly

o

I havebeen looking but can't find the one that is the best for doing them but I will keep looking.

o

Judy, I need some help...I sent you an e-mail through your page here on the GardenWeb....hope you can help me out :o)

o

can you resend it to judygary@frontiernet.net
I didn't get the other one.

o

Hi "Jude",
Hope all is well with Gary and all.
Sorry to hear but happy it turned out OK.
Prayers, always.

o

He's doing fine. Thanks for asking. The hard part is to keep him from overdoing it but old habits are hard to break!!! haha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here