Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 42

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 14, 05 at 9:27

Whew! Here is what I have been working on.

I took this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Made it transparent to do this with it:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then finally figured out how to do this:

Now can I go and eat?

Hee hee---- ~Urlee~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 42

Are you dining on road kill with the buzzard? haha
Great job.
Judy

o

That looks great Urlee. I can't do anything without a tut, so I'm really impressed.
Teri

o

LOL I'm the same Teri and even then I still get confused a lot of the time.
Hey I think Urlee should write us one!!!
HUGS

Great work on the buzzard.
Sue :)

o

OK Urlee - Sue has the right idea. Write a tut for us and we'll see if we can follow it. I think that is awesome! I'm sooo stupid with animation. Maybe you can lead us through the maze (but you've got your work cut out). I'd sure like to understand animation like you do!

Elaine

o

Hey you guys, take it easy on me!
Writing a tute is harder than doing it!

Seriously, I hope I know what I did cause I'd like to do it again on something.
Really took me awhile to finally get it to look that way.
I want to practice to see if I can do it better but that is a lot of work. I have to recup yet from that one!

Have mercy!
~Urlee~

o

Great job Urlee!
Carol

o
just me

OK Urlee - you have 10 min to try and figure out how you came up with this. Help the rest of us "little People"

Elaine

o

Wow! I am impressed Urlee! Great job! I wouldn't have a clue where to begin on that one. I am still very much a beginner on animations. Very inspiring!

o

That is fantastic..You did a great job...Sorry, I haven't done anything lately..Haven't been feeling too good. Am getting a little better. You are all doing a great job.
Bev

o

Thank you all.

My mother always said, "where there's a will, there's a way" and I am living proof of experiencing that.

I remodeled this for an avatar for "Buzzard".

o

I just woke up fresh this morning with an idea that could help a little on the making of this animation.
The thought of Making a tutorial----- I am speaking from the time you make a still bird flap it's wings, to making a background move, to placing your logo on it, completely floored me.
The bird flapping would be toooo stressful to figure just how to write it up cause it's a trial & error, trying to get the wings just right and in place.
But------I could see if I could write one on making the background move, but------at a later date because it will take some figuring and is time consuming and with the holidays approaching, I have to get my cards made for Christmas etc.
If you know me, I have to make a project out of card making.
Just for an example of something I am using, which you know, involves steps that "take figuring & time", each one personalized of course looky this.

:)~Urlee~

o

Those are cute Urlee!!

o

I like that Urlee. Very cute!
Teri

o

Great wprl Urlee..You are so very talented...
Bev

o
RE: Day 42/

Whoops, my contacts must have been blurry...The word should be...Work...
Bev

o

Urlee - you are just too talented for the rest of us. Don't worry about a tut..... I probably couldn't do what you do, even if you wrote it all out in "kindergarden talk". I appreciate your talents.

Elaine

o

They're nice but shouldn't that read Sue and Tony??
HUGS
Sue :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here