Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 50

Posted by jacksmum (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 30, 05 at 4:22

I've missed lots of days but have been enjoying seeing your creations.
I enjoyed doing this one.
HUGS
Sue :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a link that might be useful: christmas tag

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 50

Thats cute Sue. One of these days things will slow down a little so I can try some more of these cute tuts.
Judy

o

Sue, That is neatto!
I was planning on doing it but got this on each item:
Have to be a member?

~Urlee~

o

I like that, Sue. I've been busy making Christmas candy, so haven't had the time to PSP. I drop in daily to see everyones work though.
Teri

o

I couldn't get the supplies either so I improvised!!
I should have lightened the star.

o
RE: Day 50 111

what happened to my borders??????

o

I'm not sure Urlee.
I didn't bother getting the supplies as I already had the filter and just used my own gradient, tube, text etc.

HUGS

Well done Judy

o

Wow Judy,
That is terrific!

Sue I dug around and downloaded the Visman filters but have yet to install and see if they work.
What are you doing up so early?
I figure it is like 6:30AM there now?

~Urlee~

o

Am I an idiot or not?
Open a new canvas 400x400. Go to image,raster. Both the horizontal and vertical settings should be 50 in the properties setting.

WHAT on earth is she talking about?

~Urlee~

o

If you are an idiot so am I. I just added a new layer and left it at that. I don't know where those settings come from unless they are in one of the newer versions. I used #7.
Judy

o

Happy to hear that Judy!
I did it "My Way" "LOL"
I used PSP8.

o

That looks nice Urlee. Do you have either of the newer versions? I have 6,7 & 8 but use 7 the most. Maybe on one of them there is something about that raster thing and changing the settings. Beats me.
Judy

o

Just checked PSPX,
Nothing there.
I think she is celebrating New Years Day too early?

~Urlee~

o

Oi Urlee what ya whinging about?? That looks great!
I didn't understand the centre step either but have learned that what the tut writers say isn't necessary so. Doing your own thing usually gets the best results.

LOL I'm glad you figured it out - I'd hate to have had to make a sign stating that Judy and sue are smarter than you!
((Grin, Duck & run))

HUGS

o

+_)(*&^%$#@!%^&^%$@#$%^^&&**#@!)_*&^^

You don't have to make a sign. I already know that!

Seriously, I am still uneasy about unzipping and am having trouble with remembering from one time to the next how I did it. I get them to work one time and the next minute I have trouble again. I got the VisMan to work yesterday and today I can not get the dbs flux to work?

~Urlee~

o

Sue- you and Urlee are miles ahead of me. I usually have to have it all wrote down in front of me in order to try it!
Judy

o

Well Judy,
I ALWAYS have to print them out opposed to jumping back and forth and then,
I can't figure out what to do from the way the tute is written.
I am a step by step, hand holding person.
Altho I know how to copy and paste without them having to say: Go to Edit,
Copy, Go to other image to make it active, (even tho I have forgotten to :)) go to Edit, Paste etc.
~Urlee~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here