Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
animated candle

Posted by sugar_fl (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 10, 06 at 0:37

Can anyone tell me where I can find an easy to follow tut for an animated candle flame.
I sure would appreciate it...
Thanks,
Sugar

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: animated candle

http://members.lycos.nl/eddasstuff/tutorial/candle.
html
Hazel

o

Thanks stardom..
I still need to do a few changes but at least now my flame burns. I don't seem to ever go right by the instuctions. I make as many copies as need or 5 for this one & work on each copy & merge visable & save. I need to learn to follow as it is harder if I have several layers.

Also shouldn't I get rid of more of the old wick? It seems a little jumpy at the wick. I am tickled that I at least can do it now :) To make it easier I separated each flame & saved them numbered but also saved them as they were.
Here is what I ended with & just grabbed the 1st candle I came to LOL
Any tips to do better is sure appreciated

Thanks again,
Sugar

o

Hi Sugar,'
I found this tut that has candles in it. It was fairly easy.
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Xmas tag

o

I am trying other animations.. Just made this but for some reason it doesn't look like others.. is it just me or is something not right?

o
re: help i screwed up...

All was going to good I guess.. I decided to try & change the color on a green heart.. I wanted it white but sure screwed up.. now everything is saving BLACK.. YUCK!!! How do I change it back to save right..

o
RE: problem solved....

I THINK..
I seem to have solved the problem..

I got this from PSP friend & wonder if it is true or just happened the one time to her for some other reason. This came in an E-Mail..
-----------------------------------------------------------
hey don't want to scare you.. but those blings can mess up your computer too. did mine a few nights ago and I lost everything I had open.. some of those blings are strong

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here