Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help finding a graphic

Posted by sharon_fl (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 6, 06 at 0:02

I am the decorating chairman at our clubhouse & have been searching for days, looking for a clean graphic of a man & woman Pilgrim and ditto on Indians-all sitting at the Harvest table giving thanks. A long while ago-I saw one in silhouette form which is EXACTLY what I want. If to no avail-anything with full standing side or frontal profiles would be fine as well.We have 2, 5'x4' framed panels on one wall that I'd like to enlarge this graphic to use in each panel.
I only have webtv and cannot 'download' many large files, so if anyone can locate this-can you link me to the exact graphic or email it to me? Many many thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help finding a graphic

Hi Sharon
This site doesn't allow me to email you graphics so I have put the ones that might be useful on my PhotoBucket site - just scroll down they are there on the main page.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v96/SuzieP/?sc=1&addtype=local

i found them at grandstand graphics and hope they help.
Sue :)

Here is a link that might be useful: my photobucket

o

This was all I could find
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Carol

o

So sorry Sue, I hadn't looked at what you had in Photobucket. How are you feeling? You are in my prayers.
Carol

o

Hiya Carol
Thanks for asking. I'm ok just so tired and I'm still getting chest pains and numbness in my arms. The doc has me on nitro patches and I also have pills to put under mytongue if the pains get worrying.

The echo cardiogram was ok so at least my heart isn't showing signs of damage, I just have to get as much rest as possible (no even allowed to walk Jack) and hopefully I'll get an angiogram before Christmas - praying they can find and fix whatever is wrong when they do that.

LOL on the bright side I can't stand too long, lift or get stressed so all the chores are no longer my responsibility.

o

I'm glad to hear the cardiogram showed no damage, that is a real plus. I will bet the worst part of this whole thing is the tiredness. I know I just went through that with an illness over the summer. Two months of being ready for a nap by 11:00 am. But harder than the tiredness is the "no stress" part. Doesn't it just drive you crazy that you can't do anything and then when someone else is doing your stuff it is just not the right way? Or should I say the way we do it.
Take care, get well.
Carol

o

Thanks Carol
Yes the tiredness is annoying but the "doing nothing" is worse! LOL the dog has stopped talking to me as he knows our daughter now walks him!

I had another fun filled night at casualty(said with sarcasm).

I've had more chest pains the last few days and at 3am they seemed like they weren't going to ease with the angionine tablets I take so we called an ambulance. Half way to hospital I felt fine again (and very foolish), once there they did blood tests and hooked me up to monitors until 7am - Found nothing amiss and sent me home.

So today I'll be catching up on sleep Smile Just wish I could get the angiogram over with and know what the problem is and move on. Today I feel like the boy who called wolf!

HUGS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here