Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Creative minds needed-Help

Posted by sunshinetm (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 16, 08 at 21:02

Hi everyone, I used to frequent this forum & fell in love with PSP7 ever since that time. LOL I have been away from this forum for a while so most probably won't remember me. Anyway, I thought of this forum when I was stuck on what to do. I am trying to come up with some sort of logo or cute pic that I can use on my business cards, sign etc..for my home based dog grooming shop. I have contacted a couple of designers to check out prices but not only does their talent not come cheap, they said they need more to go on than something cute. LOL Imagine that...Anyway, I really don't have a clue what would be good for my logo so I am reaching out to all of you creative people for hints, suggestions & ideas. Anyone??? My shop is called Dirty Paws Grooming Thanks, Terri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Creative minds needed-Help

Hi Teri. I remember you!!! haha
I've got a couple of doggie tubes you can use if you want. email me and I'll send them to you.
Judy

o

Summer,

I will NEVER forget you!
You have the most informative website I fell in love with!

I surely will try and come up with something to give you ideas.
I just LOVE PSP! I am still stuck on PSP7. The old bag just keeps clicking on that icon opposed to the upgraded 9 or X as I have them too.
Urlee

o

Urlee- that isn't Summer. But I can't use anything but #7 either. That is the best one for me.
And I don't like change!!! haha

o

Am I losing my marbles or what?

Urlee

o

Thanks, I sent you an e-mail Judy. Urlee I was wondering what you were talking about. LOL I remember both of you. You have been posting on here for years now, thats great. I still use PSP 7 also even though I have PSP x. I remember Barb & Charlene that used to post on here also, they are both from Michigan like me. What ever happened to everyone? This used to be the happening place. Well going to get for now, take care. If you think of anything new for me, please let me know. Terri

o

Ya,
We really had it going here while we were all learning to use PSP. My printer was "steaming" with tute printouts for me to follow.
Don't know what happened to Sue.
Photobucket

o

Just a quickie as I almost forgot you.

Photobucket Photobucket

o

Thanks Urlee, very cute! Terri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here