Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
does anybody remember ....

Posted by elly1 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 31, 08 at 20:20

.......this tut...I did it a long time ago and must have lost the original link...I'm pretty sure I got it here:
Photobucket
Thanks so much,
Elly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: does anybody remember ....

I do remember seeing that one but no clue where it came from. I'll check where I used to go and see if I can find it.

Judy

o
RE: does anybody remember ....I DO

Can't believe I found it this quick. Good old google!!
JUKEBOX

o

Thank you so much Judy,
I knew this was the place (at least it used to be the place)...I am just as guilty as anybody else for not posting more. Hope every body is doing well...
Now why can't I find these things on Google ( perhaps I don't enter the right search terms!)...
Photobucket

o

You no speaka goot englisha maybe?

Photobucket

o

If you are using FireFox, you will not hear the music.
Poor U's. (smile)

o

There are times I have had to rewrite something a different way in order to come up with what I am looking for. This time I just wrote jukebox tutorial + PSP and it was the link back to the graphic forum!! haha

o

Hi Urlee,
Yes, I can hear music in IE as well - I wonder why not in Firefox- that is funny Judy..
Elly

o

Urlee has my toes tapping!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here