Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I REALLY Need help, Please!

Posted by nonnie_ga (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 14, 06 at 18:03

I have inherited the job of Editor of a small newsletter with about 12 pages. I am having to use the Corel Word Perfect 10 that came on my Dell because of lack of funds to purchase Corel Graphic and because I would have no use for it otherwie.

My problems is that I received ad Copy from the previous editor by email that I am trying to copy & paste into the pages. These ads are copy ready by the ad purchaser. I am unable to import them into my newsletter pages successfully. When I copy & paste them and go to move them around on the page they will jump to some other location and/or push my copy down to the next page. If I try to import them I get a message saying unable to import them because of a wdg.2 message (?)

Can someone help me as usual on this site. I would much appreciate it.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I REALLY Need help, Please!

Are you using MSWord?
Are they sent to you in OutLook Express E-Mail where you right click on it and save as JPG.?
Then in MSWord, where you want it to be located, (cursor)
go up to insert, picture,from file, etc.
Then make sure you hit the space bar or enter which ever is the case, to get it away from the picture.
Hope that makes sense and will work being I am not there to see it?

Urlee

o
RE: I REALLY Need help, Please!xxxx

Whoops,
I re-read and see you are using Word Perfect which I have never.

Urlee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here