Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Elaine??????

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 13, 05 at 14:41

Are you back yet?
Whew! This was mind boggling and I won't begin to tell you how many times I had to do it over, so I hope you don't mind my "John Henry" on it.
I even had to UN upload it cause I forgot something.

~Urlee~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Elaine??????

Oh darn, I see something else I should have done.
Should have had the text follow the curve of the greens?

~Urlee~

o

I know this is for Elaine, but I just wanted to say..wow! what a great job you did.
Bev

o

No Bev,
Anyone is welcome to post what they want here.
I just titled it Elaine to be sure she looks.

Thank you for the compliment.
It was fun but when you get "old & decrepit" like I, you have to work harder at getting things to come out right.

~Urlee~ :)

o

Urlee........Urlee.......Urlee - I'm BACK and I can't believe my eyes! That is just the most awesome thing I've ever seen - how on earth did you do that! It's better than awesome. I absolutely love it, thank you so much. I know that must have been so much work and all for me......whoopee. That's the best reward for my hole in one that I could possibly receive.

No way I can pay you back for that one (until I learn a lot more than I know now, anyway).

Isn't it just great Bev? Get that hole in one and Urlee will make you one tooooooo.

Elaine

o
RE: Elaine??????-----------

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, Elaine!
I am sooooo happy you like it.
Just reading your reply, made what work I went through, worth it and more!

I only wish I could have asked questions on an idea of what you'd want written on it but then the surprise would not have been?

Thank you for liking it.

~Urlee~

o

Urlee - who wouldn't just LOVE that taggie, made just for them! I had to call my husband in to see it and he was impressed for sure. First thing he said - "can you do that" and I had to admit......no, but maybe some day.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

o
RE: Elaine??????zzzzzzz

"LOL"
Here's the first one I made and had her loaded ready to go when I decided to "remodel" it with another idea that popped into my head the next day.
Besides, I had a thing with the wording "5 holes in 1"????

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Either way would hae been perfect - I love them both so I snagged both - LOL. And the wording would have been correct - I know it sounds funny, but that's it.....one hole in one, two holes in one.

Elaine

o

O.k. I am just going to have to get a hole in one, so I can have you make me one of those...I'll keep you posted if that ever should happen. LOL
Bev

o

Should I get it ready Bev?
Anything special you want on it?
Now you got a good reason for a hole in one?
Every time you are out there, here's what you will see :)
~Urlee~

o

Aaaaaaaaand you may get one of these too!

Here is your dessert, Elaine.

~Urlee~ :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here