Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
need help

Posted by MsT___ (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 9, 05 at 13:50

I'm trying to do this tutorial but when I get to the part that says "Paint Brush - Brush Types - Custom - Marnie9 - Size 200 click with your Foreground color", I'm lost. When I click on the paintbrush in the tool bar, there is nothing about brush types, etc. I've never worked with brushes before and wonder what I'm doing wrong. I'm using PSP7. Can someone explain, please? TIA!

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween evening

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: need help

I haven't used ver 7 but in ver 9 there is a dropdown list where you can see all the brushes you have. Did you put the brush from the zip file in your psp brushes folder? If so it should be in the list. Scroll until you find the Marnie9 brush. Hope this helps. Or maybe someone with 7 will be able to help you better. Deb

o

MsT,
This is as far as I got in PSP7?
Don't have the slightest idea of Marnie9 etc.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Urlee~

o

Urlee, Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed it. Marnie9 s the name of the brush. I put it into my brushes folder but it's not showing up.

o

Well, I closed out PSP and re-opened it and my brush showed up. So now I can complete my tut.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here