Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fonts

Posted by Sugar_fl (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 10, 05 at 13:15

I am looking for a free font the goes up & down .. not across.
I know there are some but can't find them. I had one I used for a tut but didn't save it *sob*
I'm sure some of U can give me the name of some.. U have never let me down yet *S*
Dar

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fonts

If you have the Word word processing program on your computer, you can use any font you have to do this with WordArt. Here is an example...you can use any font and any color or color combination:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

That was supposed to be an exclamation point on the bottom..I missed my shift key..lol

o

I only have microsoft word but don't see how to do it. Probably not able to with word.
Yjanks anyway,
Dar

o

Hi Dar
Using Microsoft word:
When you are in a new document go to INSERT - PICTURE - WORDART
The ones that run down are on the right side of the options.
Write your word. OK
Now drag it wherever you want it on the page.
Hope this makes sense.

o

Very well put Sue,
I tried it and it worked. This may help too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

You can then go to "edit" "copy" and put that vertical text anywhere you want to use it. To put it here on the forum, I did, "edit" "copy"...then went to my PSP and "paste as new image"....I then saved it as .jpeg and put it in "my documents" to save. From there you can use it anywhere you want it, too...You didn't tell us what you wanted to do with this text. WordArt is very easy to do and is almost self explanatory after you click on it....

o

I found the one font that I have that will let me do vertical text.. Aachen vertical.
This is basecally what I want to do but would be on a picture.

Dar

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here