Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Am I losing it?

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 27, 05 at 12:48

My goodness!
This one takes the cake!
I may have to resign from PSP as I sure can't figure this tutorial out!
I am OK until step #8 when it says to contract------I get a pop up saying selection has to be DEFLOATED right after I Floated it? Doesn't it say float Selections> modify> 35?
I assume we are still on the rectangle image? Or are we suppose to be on the tube? Oh yoy yoy!

Lonely

~Urlee~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Am I losing it?

Well you got further than I did, I can't even download the supplies. What do you click on? I tried the little dot before the filters etc, I tried on the download here, I tried on each individual filter and font. See what you started, when I saw your link I thought I'd take a look, it is really cute. But why I ever thought if you were having trouble with it that I would be able to figure it out is beyond me. Don't resign you'll get it.
Hope someone comes to your rescue.
Carol

o

you have to click on terms first then click on where it says home and that will lead you to where you go to download what you need.
Bev

o

Urlee, I just completed the tut. Yes, go ahead and defloat right after you just floated it. I know, makes no sense but that's whaat I did.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Teri, You just put me out of business!!!!!!!!
I couldn't even get the Gradient to be square like you have it.
I invented my own way of doing it but didn't post it cause I was going to give it another try.
I will post my invented one and later give it another try.

Carol, You click on the word HERE and a plus sign appears as you do.

Here is my flop, but will post another if it doesn't make me scream! "lol"
Wouldn't you gals miss me if I ditched PSP tutes on here?

o

Don't you ever desert us. I'd have to cry. You help me out to much. Besides I like you :- )

o

Oh Teri,
You are so sweet! :) But----------What is your secret?
When it says to paste into selection, mine is greyed out? #9 CRAZY!!!!!!!!

~Urlee~

o
RE: Am I losing it?=========

I GIVE UP!

I still can't follow her stupid directions!
How in the "H" do you get the squares?????

o

Urlee, #7 is what gives you the square. Make sure it's not selected as a vector. When you paste your image in the square it is so small you can hardly see what it is. I'm sorry I'm not very good a directions. Usually it's me asking the questions. LOL

o

Yes Terry, I did that and it shows the same as her picture and in my background (materials) but it won't make a square on my image?
I am using PSP8. Maybe I should try it in 7 & X to see if that won't make me bald? I have a couple of hairs left.

~Urlee~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here