Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oh Goodness Joy!

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 18, 05 at 12:47

Look what I found?

CLICK

Elaine, do you want a blue golfball? Scroll it to see.

~Urlee~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh Goodness Joy!---------

Hee hee!

Gals, you can make your own golf balls in PSP8!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Urlee~

o
RE: Oh Goodness Joy!

I did this in PSPX so I guess it was the OPERATOR at fault before! Carol------You have to get X to have this pattern. Hee hee. Am I teasing you enough?

~Urlee~

o

Wow - I have to go and try that. So darn busy for the next couple of weeks I won't be around much (except to lurk and admire). Between getting everything arranged to close the house for 5 mths, packing up and taking care of all the details for two aged parents - it's a busy time. However when I finally get to Myrtle Beach - I'll have lots to play with.
Thanks for this Urlee - another great site to see and looks like I'll have fun making golf balls. Sure beats losing them in the bush.

Elaine

o

But is text on a curve any easier than PSP8. That is one thing I fall back on PSP7 for, it was so much easier. Urlee did you get my e-mail?
Carol

o
re:RE: Oh Goodness Joy!

And where is Joy? I'm waiting on her imput of X. Just received an e-mail form Corel offering it for $59.00.
Carol

o

Carol,
I didn't try text on a curve with either one so I can't answer you on that. Will have to check on that.
Yes I just saw your e-mail and replied, thank you.

~Urlee~

o

Urlee, good find. Balls and Bubbles should work about the same in PSP 8/9/X.

Joy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here