Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
whoops on day 5

Posted by fun2golf (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 1, 05 at 11:17

O.k. I missed doing something on day 5..No one is perfect...but it's great to see everyone doing something. I am going golfing this morning but will put something on here for day 6 when I get home..I need to go back to some of my old tuts and see if I can still do one..I know we can't all be on here every day doing something. There are other things going on in our lives, but just wanted to make sure that we keep this going as much as possible. You have all been doing very, very, good. Congrats.
Talk to you later.
Bev

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: whoops on day 5

Bev,
Bless you for trying to give this forum a boost!
Yes, we do have things that detain us from an every day PSP'n and will also try and find tutes to do when the dust settles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

I hear ya. Maybe when the cold weather sets in(yuk) we will all have more free inside time.

o

Home from Golfing....Those are both really cute.
Now I am going to look into the arcives or is it archives...I used to be able to spell quite well, but like everything else it's going to the dogs.
Bev

o

o.K. Here is today's. I'm sure most of you remember this one, although I changed the image and corner image.
BeImage hosted by Photobucket.comv

o

Urlee, I just love your little mice! Too cute! Do you by any chance have a link to the tut for it? Deb

o

Urlee....me too, me too - do you have a tut for the mice?
It's so cute.
Elaine

o

Bev----That is darling.

Deb & Elaine----That wasn't made from a tute.
I came across it saved in my Anigif file and I
put my name there.
Can't remember if it was sent in an e-mail to me or ??
I can try and put your names on it if you want one?

~Urlee~

o

Would love one with Deb on it please. Thanks a bunch Urlee!

o

Here you are Deb! (at your service)

~Urlee~

o

Thank you so much Urlee! You're a sweetie! hugs Deb

o

You are most welcome.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here