Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blend tut

Posted by kyry (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 9, 06 at 10:19

I don't know what happened to her face, it was fine before I optimized. There is a site listed in this tut for some pretty neat blings.
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Blend 23

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blend tut

Looks smashing Carol, I am going to give it a go.Isn't it a shame we have to optimise.

o

blings? What are these blings you speak of? LOL
Very nice work Carol.
I'm rusty with psp - I must get back into it before I forget everything I learned.

I agree optomisation really sucks :( It just never looks the same afterwards does it.
Sue :)

o

Thank you Carol for the link to the Blings, I have had great fun messing about with them.I tried the colorise script to colout them, works great. Dinner had to wait.

o

Correction to the above, I meant to type colour them. my finger slipped.

o

Its me again, coloured bling.Trouble optimising.Can you please tell me the size permitted.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

That is beautiful! I will have to play around with those blings.
Carol

o
re RE: Blend tut

Stardom, can you give me the link to Grandmother's Pearls?
It is so pretty.
Carol

o

Carol, Its one of mine, I cut the picture out of a magazine,and just added bits to it. Glad you like it.
Can you tell me what size image is allowed, I can't seem to find it in the help section. Thankyou
Hazel

o

I really don't know, any that I have ever posted came up no matter what size. Sometimes if I see it is a really big file size I reduce it.
Carol

o

Wow Carol,
That is facinating. (anything that moves) :)

Hazel, Another winner. Great idea.
You can post any size here as long as it doesn't take hours to DL. "LOL"
Usually 600 pixels is great but can go larger.
I am on dialup and find when it takes forever, I just click out and go on to another post.
I find some pictures posted from Comcast seem to take forever?

Urlee

o

Hi Urlee,
I think that is probably because Comcast's size limit is larger than Photo Bucket or some of the other storage sites. Hope mine don't take too long to download, I will try to keep the size in mind.
Carol

o

Hi Carol,
Don't change on account of me.
The bigger the better!
1 bad apple out of the barrel mustn't spoil a good thing!

Urlee

o

Carol, I still have the picture of the shell and pearls,if you would like a copy, I could send it to you. Let me know.
Would love to see what somebody else does with it.

o

That would be great! Thanks Hazel.
Carol

o

Interesting to do

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here