Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 11

Posted by Elaine_Canada (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 6, 05 at 9:44

I did little more than add my name to this, but that's all I'm up to today.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 11

I know that feeling Elaine. I've been making alphas instead of doing any tuts. I keep looking for some but I haven't been able to concentrate!

o

Here is what I have done today-not perfect but it will do.lol Judy, love your alphas.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday..When I got home from golfing, went to dinner then was just too tired to do anything.Here is an old one from the past. Nice to see everyone putting things on here. They are all super.
Bev
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Oh, They are all so neat!

I just did this one.

o

I just found this page.. :(
I'll add one I made also.. I usually make at least one a day for the chat room I go to plus another place when I have the filters & know how. I am having to use an older computer without a lot of extra room so my download space is limited for now.

Where on earth does everyone find so many great tubes.. I spend a lot of my time searching for them & find few.

o

Sugar, here is one of my favorite sites for tubes. Tons of great tubes here:
www.jcwdesigns.com/tubeindexjcw.htm
Deb

o

very nice work all. Urlee, I love your tut. It is darling
Bev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here