Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day13

Posted by gardenbrat53 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 8, 05 at 8:42

OK, So I was up real early. Will start things off today.Hope no one minds. :) Did this one this morning-is the daily tut from one of my groups. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day13

Deb that is gorgeous!

I did this one also this morning for "practice".
Hope I don't wear out "Sue". "lol"

o

I made this for Gary. Poor Bills need something to boost them along!! haha

o

Great work all of you, and if you wear out the Sue's just put Elaine in there instead Urlee. Sue has too many now anyway, but don't tell her I said that.

Elaine (who is full of turkey tonight)

o

Oooooo Lovely
Deb great sparkle effect and Judy the only Bills I want to go is the ones the postman brings and I wish they'd just Go Away! LOL

Urlee **HUGS**
Orange is my favorite color and I love BOTH of the frog siggys - can never have to many siggys!

Elaine - Shame on you - have you forgotten already that Santa is watching!! Instead of eating Turkey you should be busy making me tags too. LOL
Sue :)

o

Seeing as poor Elaine is upset thinking I have more tags than her i thought I'd surprise her.
Hope you like it my friend
HUGS
Sue :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Mummy Tut

o

Ohhh Sue - I just love this tag, thank you, thank you. You can be sure I'll be using this one! Looks just like me too.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

o

Here you are Elaine,

~Urlee~

Here is a link that might be useful: Paint The Town

o

I love it Sue and am going to try to get to it today. I am watching my granddaughter today, so it may be a little later before I get to it. P.S. grandbrats..anyone who wants to start the post for the day is more than welcome to,as long as someone does it and we try to keep it going...Everyone is doing a great job..I knew we could do it.
Bev

o

Sue, love your mummy tag! Printed it out so I can try it soon. Thanks so much for the link!
Urlee, Love your painted town tag too! Tried the link, it is a members only so I guess I'll just have to try and join. lol
Thanks for the link.
Deb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here