Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 24

Posted by gardenbrat53 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 21, 05 at 7:46

Will start today off, since I'm up early.
Deb
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 24

Oh how pretty Deb!

o

That is cute Deb.
I am so far behind the 8-ball. I need to find some good tuts to try. I don't have much luck putting something together without one! haha
Judy

o

I like that Deb, Urlee OMG, that's the funniest thing lol.

Here's mine for today:

o

Deb, your ghost are so cute. Zipper, I love the sparkles on your pumpkins and Urlee, your giraffe gave me my first laugh for the day.
Here's what I did.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Teri

o

You gals all did a terrific job.
I was happy to hear you enjoyed my giraffe.
You should have seen it like I did, when it came to me in an e-mail. I couldn't save it the size it is in my e-mail.
It measures 8 1/2 x 10 inches almost filling my screen.

~Urlee~

o

Those are all super..I have been so busy this past week getting ready for our Member Guest golf tournament, that I haven't had alot of time to PSP..but have been looking in.So sorry, but thanks to you all for keeping it going...I'm hoping we just make it through this month..That would be "Super"
Bev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here