Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PSPX users?

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 16, 05 at 7:22

I feel really Dumb------Yes, with a capital D!
How do I get to this in PSPX? Which tool?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You will never believe this!
I clicked on one of the pictures from the explore pane and it opened up in PSP8 and I had PSPX open?????????

Oh my, another discovery of the pretty patterns with the paint brush. Am I on the right track? I don't see the pictures of the maps to paint with tho?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PSPX users?

Urlee, I have PSP 7/8/9/X....in all three the... Deformation/Environment Map folders are empty.

If you have the PSP9 manual, 'Mapping' is on page 472, it is used to create image maps for web pages. "An Image map is a graphic that contains a mapped area (called cells). that links to URL's."

In PSP9 my Displacement Map folder has one texture in it. I have used Displacement Map, I must have saved a texture when I used the effect. You might want to try Displacement (if you haven't), it's kind of fun.

These Displacement map tutorials are for PSP9, I assume they work the same in PSPX....

Displacement Map...one effect many uses

Using Displacement Map

T-Shirt Displacement

Joy

o

Joy,
I am totally ashamed of myself!
I should have thought of this in the first place but I have trouble using my cooook-O-beeno!
I found this from the help Topics in PSPX.
There they are. Access to the contents of the folders I could open in Explore but didn't know how to get to them in PSPX.
I will post it here incase it is helpful to you & others.

Thank you for your trouble.

~Urlee~

o
RE: PSPX users?=======

Hooooh,
The problem now is I can't get the graphic to work?
Just a transparent round ball comes each time.
Oh well, Better days ahead.

~Urlee~

o

Good job, Urlee. Learning something new, every day.

I have only used the Balls & Bubbles effect once and have never used the Magnifying Lens effect.

Joy

o

Joy,
Are we on the same wavelength? :)
I think I lost you? This is what I can't get to work.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Urlee, sorry, been gone.

I played a little with it, not sure if I know what I'm doing.

When you click on the dropdown it brings up a window with the choices of images (like your example). Click on the different images (so they come down in the little window) for different reflections.

Joy

o

Urlee, look what I found, it's not the same PSP version, but it might be helpful.

Joy

Balls & Bubbles

o

Gee thanks Joy,
I will have to read that.

~Urlee~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here