Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
L@@king for a Wanted Poster Generator..

Posted by sapphires (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 22, 05 at 0:21

Hi,
I really would like to make a Wanted Poster. I know there is a generator for this at glassgiant.com but it is not working at this time according to webmaster. Does anyone know of another site? I did a google search and all the links I tried take you to glassgiant.com. When my grandchildren get together they really tear up the playroom. I took pictures for their scrapbooks and the theme is "Crime Scene" this poster would fit in nicely with the theme as well as the yellow police line tape I made. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Sapphires

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: L@@king for a Wanted Poster Generator..

Hi Sapphires
How about a Google IMAGE Search.
I just did one and found quite a few wanted posters.
I know it's more work but I'm sure they could be edited to include your grandchildren.
Hugs
Sue :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Wanted Images

o

You could try this site, I came across it while checking out the put your face on a pumpkin post on the Kitchen Table forum
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Wanted poster

o

Jacksmum,
Thanks for the link, I will check those images out. I need to be able to insert text and picture. Like you said this might be more work but worth checking into. Thank you.

Kyry,
Thanks for the link, but like many of other links I tried it leads to to the glassgiant.com which is the one that's not working at this time. Thank you though for the reply.

Sapphires

o

Sapphire - Please send me a message and I have a tube for you if you use PSP.
Elaine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here