Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hi everyone

Posted by fun2golf (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 26, 05 at 16:42

I'm going to try to start checking in every day and possibly try to make something "anything" We seem to be deteoriating here..Me included...I would hate for this forum to go under. I would miss all of you...I'm probably the worst one for not getting in here more often, but am going to try to change that.
Anyway, just wanted to stop by to say hi...
Bev

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hi everyone

Hi Bev and everybody else...
I usually check in here every day, although I do not post that much. you people have such great ideas -I do not want to see this forum go away either as it is one of my favorites - where else would I ask all of my dumb PSP questions? - and also admire everybody's great work - you people inspire me!!
( a little something I made with PSP and Animation Shop)

o

Yes, Elly..this is a great place for seeing some great stuff and also getting all kinds of help...Good job on your animation...
Bev

o

I think we all check in every day. We need to get some tuts going again!!
Judy

o

Hi everyone! I should would hate to see this forum go away! I have gotten so much help here and this is actually where I learned about PSP. Have been so busy playing with Paint shop that I haven't been here much. Will see what I can do to help keep things alive here. Any suggestions?
Deb
Something I just finished lately:

o

Deb- that is so cute. Nice job.
Judy

o

Bev, That is unigue.
Great work Elly.
Deb, Wow! You threw me off the board with that one! Terrific.

I too peek in first thing when I log on to the internet and sad to see where this forum is sinking. Maybe this winter we can bring it back up on the charts again?
Even if we post something we have done way in the past for newbies to see.
I like to look back at the oldies we were so proud of after struggling to get it right.

~Urlee~

o

Bev, very nice work.....Elly and Deb, too.

I check in every day. I'm working mostly on photos, no longer doing animation.

Joy

o

Bev, this is such a great idea. Elly like your sig. Deb that is really awesome! I will try really hard to join in, right now I am in the middle of making Halloween Bingo cards for the residents at the Nursing Home I work at. The activities dir. only wants pictures instead of numbers. So I'm afraid I will be tied up with this project for a couple of days. Keep up the great work ladies.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here