o
Swinging

Posted by stardom (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 12, 06 at 14:25

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Swinging

I did just the swinging part awhile back.
Yours looks much better! haha

o

Those are sooooo cute. Judy you were so clever to let her
swing off your name. Charlene

o

It has been so long since I did that tut I thought that was the way it was written! haha
Judy

o

It was Judy,
"Memories"

o

Sorry Ladies if I am repeating tuts, but I am new to this forum.I have just taken a look at past postings, so I will try not to repeat.

o

No need to worry Hazel. We like seeing your work and it might even get us to try them over again. So you post anything you want to post.
Judy

o

That's right what Judy said.
You do what you want. Makes NO difference.
There is NO rule about doing repeats or not.
I LIKE repeats to see your version AND it is so easy to post one already done? :)
Urlee

o

Here's mine frome when we did them. Mine was done 7/7/03. wow couldn't tell you one step of how I did it.

o

I guess you girls no longer have the instructions to do it huh? Charlene

o

Man I don't remember where it came from or anything but you could do your name anyway you would like and then do it so the animated swing part is hooked to it instead of what it is hooked to in the tut.

o

Thought I might have the tut laying about somewhere, no luck, did the animation some time ago, just revamped her and gave her a background.

o

I think this is the one I used.
Judy

SwingTag

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here