Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PSPX users

Posted by arosegirl (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 11, 06 at 23:13

I have had problems with my PSPX not reading the commands. After much investigating I learned the problem begins when you install the update 10.01. That is what I had done not realizing that was the problem or when the problem started.
DUH!!! I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and
it is now working fine.

I would like to know if any of you that uses PSPX has encountered such a problem and if you have dowloaded the updates.
Thanks
Charlene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PSPX users

Hi Charlene,
I have downloaded and installed 10.01, 10.02, and today 10.03 with no problems so far!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

I haven't had any problems either. Glad you got it figured out. It's a royal pain in the caboose when things don't run right!
Judy

o

No problem with mine...I have all three updates.

The following is general infornation...I know you didn't skip an update....

It's important to update in order...
10.01 then 10.02 then 10.03...you can't jump from 10.0 to 10.03.

Joy

o

I uninstalled PSPX then reinstalled it and downloaded all three updates - in order and did not have a problem this time.!!!! YEAH. You are so right Judy it is a real pain in the caboose when things do not function properly. Not to mention withdrawal pains from PSP. Charlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here