Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I could use some help!

Posted by camarodreamer67 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 14, 08 at 19:54

I am working on a brochure for my Adult Literacy Program. I had chosen this small piece of clip art to incorporate in my theme. (I have a sentimental attachment for frogs including a tattoo!) Anyway, I need a larger version of it or something similar. Of course when I attempt to enlarge it, it becomes extremely blurry!

I was told you folks might could help me out!

Thanks so much!
Alicia

Image link: I could use some help! (3 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I could use some help!

The rule is: You can't make a picture larger without problems like that. You can make a picture smaller with no problem.
That could be made larger but with a lot of work done to it and who knows if?
Could you use another frog graphic?

Photobucket

Photobucket

o
RE: I could use some help!00000000000000

You can create something like this??????

What size were you wanting?

Photobucket

Urlee

o

My problem is that I had my artist sister to paint a large sign for me as well as ordered business cards with that particular icon. Is there somewhere that I could pay to actually make a picture that would work?

Thanks so much for your help!
Alicia

o

You mean you want that picture, the one you posted?

Do you have a scanner that you could scan it at a larger size? Then it could be used.
Urlee

o

This is what I do all day long at my job. It would be so much easier if the file size was larger. If your sister did the original drawing then somewhere the original file exists. That would speed things up, otherwise I may enlarge your image and because it is so grainy, what I draw may not match your original art. It looks like a vector graphic that she may have drawn in Adobe Illustrator (a big graphics program), a vector image can be stretched to any size without getting grainy. So if she knows where that file is it would be all that you need.

o

Woke up "Urlee" and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I'd take a stab at it.

Photobucket
Original

Photobucket
Made larger

Urlee

o

You are my hero! I have been so busy the last couple of days I had missed it. My only child started to middle school and my FIL has been in critical condition at the hospital. I absolutely love it! Send me a bill!

Thank you! Thank you!

Alicia

o

Your being satisfied is payment enough. (smiles)

Hope it works OK sizewise and all?

Urlee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here