Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Elaine'

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 2, 05 at 15:59

The water's still warm, jump in. I'm waiting.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Elaine'

That is real pretty Urlee!
Judy

o

Thanks Judy,
It is addicting. :)

~Urlee~

o

Hi Urlee -
Both of yours are pretty, thanks for sending them. I did try one on the weekend, but didn't like the result. Been golfing this week and now you've reminded me to get back to work!
Sometimes I need a good kick in the butt - looks like fun to do this. I'll get at it tonight for sure - another tournament tomorrow. I need to stay home more!
Thanks for the nudge.

Elaine

o

Arrrgh - I made a stat and wanted to show you I did it. Then couldn't figure out how to get it to show up like yours on the forum. I use an msn group to post my pictures and it resized it, so you probably can't read it, and maybe won't see it! But I did it.

Elaine

o

There you go Elaine,
Gotta get my magnifying glass but it looks like a winner!
You've done it. Now you can play golf and I won't bug ya.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

LOL well I'll bug ya.
I wanna know what it says.
HUGS
Sue :)

o

Good morning Sue!
Hee hee and I thought different of you?

~Urlee~

o

Hey I don't mind being bugged - somebody better tell me how to put it on here in a decent size!
Elaine

o

LOL Use Photobucket instead of MSN. Hows that for instructions? :)
Email it to me and I'll see it that way.
HUGS
Sue :)

o

Urlee:
I love your stationary..How about sharing the golfing one with me. I can then e-mail my golfing buddies with it..
I would love to learn the are of making stationary also..Maybe someday, I will give it a try.
Bev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here