Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
psp x

Posted by fun2golf (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 11, 05 at 13:14

I just ordered Corels..PSP X, Just cusrious if anyone downloaded it to try..I prefer to get the CD..I just like to have them on-hand in case I have to un-install and re-install..Just easier for me...Anyway just wanted to know if someone has tried it, and if so how do you like it?
Thanks
Bev

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: psp x

Bev - I had to go to the Corel website to see what you are talking about. You must let us know how you like it when it comes, it looks great, but guess I'll wait till someone else tries it out!
Elaine

o

I probably won't be receiving it until Sept..I think that is what they said. I will sure let you know once I receive it.
Bev

o

Did you get your PSPX yet?
You may find THIS helpful.

~Urlee~

o

My PSPX is, sitting in the box waiting to be installed. I have heard good things about it. I will report, if, I ever have time to get it installed.

The price is the same ($59.00 free shipping) for the boxed 'Upgrade' as for the download. You must have a copy of PSP on your computer (any version), or the Upgrade won't install. You will get a manual and a learning CD with the boxed version.....good deal.

Be sure and save the link that Urlee posted....it's a really good one.

Joy

o

Thanks Joy,
I thought it good too.

I am tempted on buying the PSPX.
You made it sound more tempting :)

~Urlee~

o

Sorry, that I am just now replying..Yes, I did receive it. I got it about 2 weeks ago, and haven't been brave enough to install it yet. I am also wanting to do some upgrading on my computer, so am thinking about waiting until I get around to that before putting anything else on my computer. If someone else installs it, let me know if it's any good...
Thanks
Bev

o

Hi have not been around here for a long time. But I have had PSP X installed for about 2 weeks and really liking it.
Be sure to read the tips on Suzy Shook site before you installl. Save yourself a lot of headaches.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tips and Tricks

o

Thank you Barb, I will check that out and Book-Mark it.
Bev

o

Well, I ordered PSPX so look out here I come!

Only thing is, it didn't mention on my order I filled out anything about this?:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Do we get that on a separate disc? Will we even get that?

~Urlee~

o
RE: psp xPS

I did reply to my order about that with no satisfactory answer. Will have to try a different approach.

This may be of interest to some of you but $$$$!!

Tutorials on CD

~Urlee~

o
RE: psp x framework

Look what was done in PSPX-------
Now if that won't make you order it? :)
Framework PSPX
Hope it is OK to do this?
Please let me know if it wasn't so I won't do it again.

~Urlee~

o

OMG Urlee, I haven't gotten PSP8 down yet! And now you are tempting me with PSPX!!! Seriously though, I really do like PSP8 and the different features but I constantly go back to PSP7 my old stand by as PSP8 seems to be so much slower and freezes up so often or crashes with large file projects. Does anyone else have that problem?
Carol

o

"LOL".
I'm with you Carol. I too have 8 but use 7 all of the time only cause I know where everything is but 8 works fine on here. It did take forever to open on my old computer compared to this one but I still shyed away from it cause I usually wanted to make something in a hurry.
I skipped 9 cause I have to catch up to Joy! :)

~Urlee~

o

Urlee . It will all come on one disk. You just select what yu want to install. Have not looked at the tut yet on the cd , to busy playing around with PSPX , but should go look at them.
Pretty neat frame that No Supplies/Joyce made.

o

I have a new computer, in fact it came with it(PSP8). Dell Dimenson 4700 3.40 gigahertz Intel Pentium 4. I think it is adequate to handle both, I work with rather large files like I said with making banners & posters for work. PSP7 handles them so much better. That is why I am leary of trying PSPX.
Carol

o

I received and downloaded my PSPX. Now the fun, or is it fun, begins.

I am very curious if any of you have received an e-mail from Corel today, offering PSPX for $99.00 boxed?
Is that the same one I just ordered and received for $59.00?

~Urlee~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here