Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 8, 05 at 12:34

Does anyone know the name of this Font?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Urlee~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Font

Urlee, it looks like Comic Sans MS, to me. If it is, it should already be in your fonts.

Joy

o

Urlee it looks like it might be Comic Sans MS
It's one of my favorite fonts to use.

o

Well bless your hearts!
You are sooooo right.

Thank you so much!
I wish I would have known sooner but will still use it in another project I have left to make.
Thank you again.

I swear one of these days I am going to open each Font to Prt Scrn it to make a list to print out with the name to see the style.

~Urlee~

o

Hi Urlee
You have mail
Xfonter is a program that allows you to view fonts that are on your computer. You might find it useful.
HUGS
Sue :)

o

Hi Sue, Thank you.

I can view the fonts (each one separately) but would like to see all of them at once to locate, compare, and choose.
I think I found the answer to my prayer.
What do you think of this?

And to all who may find it useful.

~Urlee~

o

Thanks Urlee. Would you mind sharing that poem with me? My daughter's Golden is very close to that right now. He is 13 1/2 and not able to get up himself my poor son in law has to carry him outside. Last week they thought for sure the Vet would say it was time, but he kind of had somewhat of a rally ( you know like we do when we are sooo sick, then call the Dr. for an appointment get there and feel so much better) anyway she said he wasn't ready yet, that he would let them know. Although she said it would be soon.
So I would like to be prepared.
Thanks,
Carol

o

Here it is Carol,

~Urlee~

o
RE: Font-------

OR:

o

Oh Urlee, they are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.
The sunburst worked out just fine. How did you do away with the circles?
Carol

o

Thank you Carol,

Here is my setting. (Circle free)

~Urlee~

o

Thanks Urlee, saved and filed into my PSP tips.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here