Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New tut

Posted by kyry (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 5, 06 at 12:07

I used one of my favorite tubes and did the water animation in Squirlz.

Here is a link that might be useful: Remembering Shelby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New tut

I love it...especially the tubes you used. Great job! Charlene

o

That is especially beautiful Carol...
I think I might try it. I don't have 9, but I have 8 and X - do you think I could do it?
I just love the water effects and your tube is sensational!!
Elly

o

Thank you. I used X to do this one.
Carol

o

Hi folks..
I made a stab at it but it is awfully dark - I did not have (and could not get) many of the materials, so I improvised. For one this, I used Squirlz reflections - could not get the almathera to work right...and some stuff I just left out (and you can see it....LOL)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Elly
(I had to make it small so it would fit in ImageShack)

o

That really is a beautiful rose isn't it. Mine is also very dark. I tried it first with the Almathera filter, but liked the result better with Squirlz. Which materials couldn't you get?
Carol

o

Carol,
I could not seem to get graphic plus or bordermania - I Googled them but realy got nothing I could download - so I improvised - I'm getting good at that....LOL!

o

Here is Graphics Plus, for future tuts.
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Graphics Plus

o

Thanks again Carol,
This one was easy to download to PSPX.
Elly

o

Thanks Carol,
I did it with the "right stuff" and I think it looks better:

Elly

(hope th file is not too big for people on dial up - I don't know how to do a thumbnail from my own web space)

o

Gorgeous Elly! I like your boat colors better, it stands out more. A very nice contrast to the rest of the picture.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here