Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help!

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 8, 05 at 7:21

Can you believe this?

I can't, for the love of me, remember HOW to make the "Rays" in a picture?
I have a gold mine in tutorials that we did but NOTHING on that one. I have a picture of what I did but HOW?
Can someone tell me? In the mean time, I will be poking around to see if I can remember.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Urlee~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help!

I think I found it.
Effects, illumination but am having trouble getting the rays right.
~Urlee~

o

Sorry I can't help you out. I know we did it once but for the life of me I can't remember. Damned old CRS!!!

o

Urlee, use....

Effects > Illumination Effects > Sunburst

You will have to play with the settings. Lower the brightness number, so, you can see where you are putting it vertical and horizontally. Now play with the other settings. The larger the brightness number the larger the circle.

Joy

o

Hi Joy,
I did manage to get it right but now I am SOOOOOOO heartbroken cause I made a beautiful picture and accidently deleted it thinking it was saved when I clicked on the X.
I didn't close out of PSP hoping there is a way of getting it back?
Please answer as I am sooooo devastated!
Thanks,
Urlee

o

If it didn't ask you to save changes, then it must have been saved!?

o

Amy,
That is when I discovered it wasn't saved.
I had rotated it to print out and thinking that was what it was asking, I just closed it thinking it was saved and would just get unrotated by me not saving changes.
Bummer!
But-----I did find I had the poem still on my Text window so that saved me from having to retype and locate font style and size. I also had the sense to have saved the other components for me to place on my remade background image. Whew!
BUT----------I had to retype the title cause it was in a larger size only to find (after all printed out, ink $$) I mispelled Doggy! I had Doogy! SH--!
My friend's, daughter's 17 year old pet went to doggie heaven and I am making a pretty sympathy graphic to give to her.

o

That is a beautiful picture Urlee. Bunny has a wonderful tut that uses that filter Composite Image
www.bunnysattic.com/tururials/composite images.html
I hope I posted that correctly, she said it is ok to do so as long as it is a text link only.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here