Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New here

Posted by gardenbrat53 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 16, 05 at 21:56

Just thought I would say hi! I have been reading here for a while. Just became a paying member so I could post on all the sites. I have to tell you all that I had never heard of PSP until I came here. I downloaded the free trial version and was so hooked that I went and bought it. I am hooked!!! I am so amazed at what can be done with this program. I have lots to learn. I have probably printed out at least 600 or so pages of tuts and tips. lol giving my printer a definite workout. Hope to get to know some of you and share some things too. Deb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New here

Welcome gardenbrat53
you will love it here..Everyone is very helpful..Unfortunately I have not been doing as much in here lately as I would like to. I have had a ton of other things keeping me busy and now my computer is giving me alot of problems..It needs a complete overhall. As far as paper work, believe me I too have alot of papers from various things I have copied and printed out. I think I could start my own paper factory., LOL..Anyway, enjoy. and it will be fun to watch you progress in psp...
Bev

o

Welcome Deb. There is always lots of room here for anyone who wants to join us. Great bunch of gals here, always ready and willing to help anyone who needs it so jump right in and show us anything you make.
Judy

o

Hi Deb,
So happy to have you here!
I too "tuned in" one day and fell in love with what I was seeing on here thinking it impossible for me to ever do what I find myself doing now and loving it.
Jump in, the waters warm and there is plenty of room for more.
The place is kinda slow right now with nice weather and outdoor chores having to be done but come winter, we may get going again.
I know when I first started, we had quite a large crew all learning together at the same time which kept the ole printer steaming and the ink & paper companies whirling around in dough!:(
Hope to see some of your experiments and feel free to ask for help as I know Judy & Sue know quite a bit to where they could come to your rescue. *Urlee running to hide*
Don't forget, you may end up teaching us "lol"

~Urlee~

o

Urlee- if she takes one look at that picture of us she will run in the opposite direction! haha
(where's my other sock? And Sue get your pants off your head!!)
Judy

o

Judy,
With what's in the glass, who knows where you left your sock? "lol"

~Urlee~

o

But the smoke from your ciggie is killing me!!
Judy

o

ROFL!!!! Love the pic Urlee!!! You guys are a hoot! Think I'm gonna have fun here!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Just keep on the right side of Urlee or she might find a picture of you and do strange things to it!! haha
Judy

o

WELCOME DEB. Jump right in. Great siggy by the way.
It is quiet in here but there's still a lot of useful stuff to be found in the older messages and hopefully things will pick up soon. :)

LOL Urlee we were away for a few days so I've only just seen this - ROTFL I wanna swap!!! Not fair that Judy gets to drink and I get underwear on my head - I must have been trying to hide from all that smoke! COUGH

HUGS
Sue :)

o

Deb, I love your siggie.

Judy and Sue, I would have loved to not be the smoker in this one as I do not smoke but I have my arms around my two best pals and that had to be!

I was thinking cause I don't drink either, I'd have to take the one with the shorts on the head (Sue) BUT-------I ahum-------don't do sex either? "LOL"
Sue, where's the guy that fits into them?
*Oh oh* Bleep Bleep!

o

Urlee- Here's your guy!! haha

o

Judy,
Didn't I give him to you? "No backs, No Jacks".
You probably wore him out.

~Urlee~

o

ROTFL I don't want Judy's rejects.

o

You guys are just jealous because I am having my way with him!!!
Judy

o

LOL But he looks more bored than satisfied Judy.
((Grin, Duck and run))

o

Then show us what you can do to please him!! haha
Judy

o

LOL Now that sounds like a challenge.
Note he is now smiling :)
Sue.

o

He does look better with that cake off his butt!! haha
Judy

o

You ladies are too much...what a Hunk...I think you are all wearing the poor fellow out...He may have to call for reinforcements soon...LOL..
Bev

o

All he has to do is lay there! hehehehe
Judy

o

Okay, he probably is wore out!!lol So here is some reinforcement for him. Have fun. lol Deb

o

HUBBA HUBBA!!!! haha
Judy

o

You can tell by his trunks, he is looking at me? Bleep bleep!

~Urlee~

o

LOLOLOL.
The other poor guy needed plastic surgery on his butt! The cake had been there so long it had caused a permanant dent.
WAHOO Fresh meat - Thanks Deb :)

Urlee he might be LOOKING at you but he is THINKING of me!!

o

Sue------You can say that again!

~Urlee~ :)

o

Yep..I'll take him..He will do just fine...that is if I can remember what excatly to do. LOL...
Bev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here