Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A frame Tutorial

Posted by jacksmum (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 22, 05 at 20:40

This is the frame Elaine and I talked about in the painting message.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I didn't have the "Quick tile" filter and didn't want to download another filter so I just found a different filter that I already had called "mirror tile" and it seemed to do the same trick - just play with the settings of any tile plugins you have or download the one from the tut.
Thanks for looking
Here's the link to the tutorial if you want to try it:
http://home.tiscali.nl/fantasydreamworld/frame-tuts/shadowborderframe/shadowborderframe-english.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Frame tut

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A frame Tutorial

Oh Sue,
That is just gorgeous!
The coloring sets it off so beautifully.
~Urlee~

o

That is pretty Sue. Hopefully I will get a chance to try some tuts in the near future. I started one the other day but only got part way through and got called away and now my daughter and family are here for a picnic we are haivng tomorrow.
judy

o

Just now found this post Sue - this frame is absolutely gorgeous - what a great job you did! I am guilty of following every tut, word for word - seem to forget to just try what I already have loaded on the computer.

This is really pretty!
Elaine

o

Very pretty colors!!! I love it. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here