Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PSP7 ,,,How can I change direction of text?

Posted by sapphires (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 16, 08 at 18:39

Hi Everyone,
Seems to be moving slow on this forum, hoping to get fast help. Using PSP7 is there a way to change direction of text? If so would someone tell me step by step how to do that? Thank you.
Sapphires

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PSP7 ,,,How can I change direction of text?

Not sure if this will help but when you type your text check the vector box and then you can use the deformation tool to turn it.

o

Thank you reduc500, also how can I change the color of the text? I couldn't figure that out either.

Sapphires

o

When you open PSP on the right hand side you should see the color thing. If you click on one of the boxes a color chart will come up and you can pick which one you want. You can also use patterns and gradients there too.
Then just type what you want and it should be the color you picked.

o

When you click on the Text (A) Tool to type, On the Text entry box where you type your text, Click on the Fill box in styles and a chart pops up to pick color from.

o

Thank you both for your help. Now when I find time again to play I'll check it out.
Sapphires

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here