Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Toadies Filters

Posted by stardom (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 19, 06 at 15:58

Can not get toadies to work in PSP10, tried all I know, no luck. Error message "PSP was unable to load plugin filter, the plug in may not be properly installed.Eye Candy, Super Blade ok, just tricky toadies. Anybody had the same problem, and solved it. I would love to know how. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Toadies Filters

Stardom, I have Toadies installed in PSPX...no, problem. Not sure why you can't get it....

Things to check....

It's best to make one folder named 'Toadies' and put all of the Toadies plugins in that folder.

Did you put it in Documents/My PSP files/Plugins, folder ?

Did you check to see that the folder is pointed to the 'File Location' ?....File > Preference > File Location.

Did you close PSPX and re-open ?

Joy

o

Joy, I am now going to try exactly what you have advised.Keep your fingers crossed.I will let you know, thanks for responding.

o

Joy,Tried, no luck, followed instructions, all the different filter names show up in effects, when I try to apply still getting error message.All other filters are ok just annoying toadies.

o

Stardom, start over....

Remove the Toadies folder from the plugin folder. Store it some where where you can find it (i.e. My Documents).

Maybe there is something wrong with the filters you downloaded.

Download from the following site...I think it's where I got mine. If that doesn't work, email me and I will zip and send you a copy, of mine.

Grafo Manic (scroll down the list to find Toadies)

Joy

o
dll ?

Stardom, another thought....

Do you have the following DLLs installed ? If not, that could be the reason for Toadies not working....

PSPUG PSP Users Group (Installing Plugins)

Joy

o

joy, followed instructions,downloaded DLLs,downloaded new set of filters from Grafo Manic.Sad to say,filters still will not show. I want to thank you for taking the time to help.

o

Stardom, well, this is the pits....

Are you having trouble with any other plugin ?

Let's start over...
Delete the Toadies that you installed.
I will zip a copy of mine and send it to you.

Email me...
Mail to: Joy

Install the folder in....
C:/My Documents/My PSPX Files/Plugins
To be sure that the Plugin folder is showing in the File Location....and that you have enabled the sub-folder etc.
File > Preferences > File Location > Plugins

Screen shot of mine...

Joy

o
correction

Stardom, sorry, posted the wrong screen shot...

Joy

o

hello Joy, Thank you for the zipped toadies, tried, still no luck. I hate things that beat me, but this one has.Downloaded Mura's filter Meister 8bf, no problem installed easily. Now giving up on toadies, I want to thank you for your time and patience.

o

hello joy, Ignore the last posting, success!!!!! I find it hard to give up. I downloaded MSVCRT10 put it in the wrong folder, should be in Windows/system32 folder, silly me.They are all showing beautifully now. Thank you so much.Bye

o

Stardom, I'm soooo glad you were able to get Toadies installed...sooooo aggravating :-)

Joy

o

Hi. I've been trying to download Toadies plugins and filters but keep getting Page not Found. Can anybody zip them to me please? christine.blumer@sky.com

Thanks

o

I've got toadies 2 zipped I"ll send.

o

Thank you so much for sending the Toadies to me - I really appreciate it and am enjoying trying out the effects. I have been a member of this site for some time now and often view the messages - and have posted some previously myself. I love my garden and plants, but I also love photography. If you'd like to have a look at some of my shots, you can see them on the link below.
Thanks again :o)

Here is a link that might be useful: missmoneypenny

o

Glad to be able to help.

o

I am having issues with installing my Toadies. It worked fine up till i had to do a format the other day.. I am using PSP9 - it worked fine b4 and i installed it the same way i had the last time...
I can't figure out what is causing them to not work all other plugs are working fine.
The error I get is May not be installed properly or missing files.(Plugin: t_Boost.8bf) I never got this error before Can someone assist me??
Yes its in the correct folder I just can't figure out why it wont work :(
if anyone can assist me on this .. u can contact me via email @ spankymadison76@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here