Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PSP from the internet...

Posted by maybee (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 23, 06 at 12:19

I think I was reading one time where someone said there was a free version of Paint Shop Pro that you could download from the internet. I've done a search but don't seem to find anything like that. I have PSP 7 and an pleased with it. I have a friend who would like to try PSP but she doesn't want to pay the price...is there someplace where she could download it free?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PSP from the internet...

Hi maybee,
There was one, but they no longer offer PSP7 now that Corel owns it. They suggest you keep trying this link as they are trying to work out something with Corel. Good luck - I got mine here and am happy with it!
Maybe somebody else will come along with a better link!
Elly

Here is a link that might be useful: some free downloads

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here